This open house was active from June 29-July 16, 2023. Information on this website may no longer be current. Email us for more information.
Thanks for taking this opportunity to learn about the Miller Hill Road Project. Here is a cookie recipe you can try at home:
Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Combine oats, flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ginger in a bowl; set aside.
- Blend together oil, maple syrup, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Beat egg into into oil mixture.
- Slowly stir in oat mixture.
- Fold in strawberries and walnuts.
- Chill mixture for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto lined baking sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. Cool and enjoy.